ForeMedia Group PLC is committed to protecting the privacy of all customers, clients, and users of our site.
This Policy explains our Information collection and disclosure practices and goes into detail about who we are, what Information we might collect about you, how we might use, store, and share that Information and finally details your rights and choices in relation to that Personal Information.
During the course of your use of our Products, Services, Website or Brand Sites you are likely to provide us with certain Information.
1. Personal information you may provide to us:
- Identity Information – Including first name, last name, title, gender
- Contact Information – email address, telephone number
- Location Information – home address, work address, internet protocol address
- Transaction Information – billing address, some payment information that may include payment card details.
- Usage Information – including some information about how you use our website and services.
- Non-Identifying Information – Country, City, Geographic Area
2. Information we collect automatically
We collect information about you and your use of our Products and/or Services, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your network, network devices, and your computer or other capable devices you might use to access our Services (such as gaming systems, smart TVs, mobile devices, set top boxes, and other streaming media devices).
This automatically collected information includes:
- Your activity on the ForeTVHub service, such as title selections, TV shows you have watched, and search queries.
- Your interactions with our emails and texts, and with our messages through push and online messaging channels.
- Details of your interactions with our customer service, such as the date, time, and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings.
- Device IDs or other unique identifiers, including for your network devices, and devices that are ForeTVHub capable on your Wi-Fi network.
- Resettable device identifiers (also known as advertising identifiers), such as those on mobile devices, tablets, and streaming media devices that include such identifiers (see the “Cookies and Internet Advertising” section below for more information).
- Device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information including type (Wi-Fi, cellular), statistics on page views, referring source (for example, referral URLs), IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information.
3. How and why we use your personal information
In using our Services, purchasing our Products or using our website, you are likely to provide us with some or all of the Personal Information described above. When making an initial enquiry using the contact form on the Website or on our social media pages you are likely to provide us with identity information which will be used to respond to your enquiry. We collect this identity information in order to be in a position to provide you with the best advice when providing our Services to you and in order to ensure that we tailor our Service to you as best we can.
In order to register for an account with ForeTVHub, we require you to provide us with your name and email address. We keep these details in order to make contact with you about ForeTVHub or your account with us.
In order to become a Partner with ForeMedia Studios or to sign up to join our talent pool, we require certain identity information and contact information. We require this Personal information in order to process your application effectively and register you for all relevant aspects of the ForeMedia Studios service.
When signing up to become a member of our community you have the option to provide us with some Personal Information that includes your home address. The collection of this location information allows us to make contact with you and register you as a member of ForeMedia Creators.
In order to register your interest in our ForeMedia Advertising service, we require your name, business name and email amongst other pieces of Information. We require this information in order to effectively process your new business enquiry and onboard you as a client.
When you visit our website or our Brand Sites your internet protocol (“IP”) address may be collected. Your IP address alone cannot be used to identify you and the information that we can learn about you based on your IP address alone is limited.
When you request marketing material to be sent to you or provide consent for us to send you marketing material, we will use your contact information in order to process your request and may use your location information where we have your permission to do so.
Other examples of when we use your personal information include processing invoices, collecting feedback on our services, and entering promotions or completing surveys.
4. Information from other sources
We also obtain information from other sources. We protect this information according to the practices described in this Policy, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These sources vary over time, but could include:
- Security service providers who provide us with information to secure our systems, prevent fraud and help us protect the security of our customers information.
- Payment service providers who provide us with payment or balance information, or updates to that information, based on their relationship with you.
- Online and offline data providers, from which we obtain aggregated demographic, interest based and online advertising related data.
- Publicly available sources such as publicly available posts on social media platforms and information available through public databases associating IP addresses with internet service providers (ISPs).
5. Children’s Information
As part of the Services and Products offered by ForeTVHub, children can access and view content on our Enplayer. The Enplayer can be accessed and used by children of all ages were enabled by a parent or legal guardian. The Enplayer does not automatically collect Personal Information of children however, where a child registers for an account using their own Personal Information, we will as a result, collect that child’s contact information and identity information in order to process registration of an account with us.
We recognise the need to provide additional privacy protections where the Personal Information we collect relates to a child.
As in accordance with the GDPR and other data protection laws, parents and/or legal guardians can get in contact with us to review, update or delete any Information we hold about their child. To protect your child’s safety, we may ask for identification and may deny access where adequate identification cannot be provided.
6. Third parties who may process your personal information on our behalf
Occasionally we use the services of third parties in order to process or store your information. When conducting consultations or when sending you communications such as newsletters, these third parties help us to carry out our Services safely and effectively.
Your Personal Information is shared with these third parties only when strictly necessary in order to help us deliver our Services to you.
|Infrastructure||Personal information collected or shared||Purpose|
– Email address
– Approximate location data
– Meeting recordings
– Information about how and when meetings are conducted
– Profile picture of avatar
|– To conduct our online interviews and/or consultations|
– Email address
– Telephone number
– Other information provided during the course of provisions of our Services or Products or use of the Website or Brand Sites
– For securing backups of the Website and brand Sites
– To provide site security for our Website and Brand Sites
– Email address
|– To send you any newsletters or other marketing communications where we have your consent|
– Email address
– How you use our site
|– To understand how visitors to our website (or Brand Sites) use our site and provide us with statistical data|
7. Monitoring and recording communications
We may monitor communications you have with us such as emails and telephone calls for quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance purposes.
8. How long your personal information will be held for
We will hold your Personal Information only where we have an ongoing legitimate basis or legal need to do so. The length of time we hold Personal Information depends upon the purpose for which it was collected. For example, we keep your financial data for at least seven years as per our legal obligations.
We will process your Personal information where we have a lawful basis to do so. Lawful bases include where we have your consent, where we have a contract to provide you with Services or Products, where processing is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or where processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests such as providing the Services or Products, we offer to you.
When we no longer have a lawful basis to process your Personal Information, we will either delete it or anonymise it. If you request to receive no further contact from us, we will keep some basic information about you on our suppression list so that we can avoid sending you unwanted materials in the future.
9. Keeping your information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent Personal Information from accidental loss, unlawful access or any unauthorised use. We ensure that in providing our Service, Products, Website and Brand Sites to you, Information is only processed in an authorised manner and offered the appropriate protection at all times whilst it is under our control.
10. Your rights and choices
You have a number of important rights and choices as to how your personal information is treated.
- You can ask for copies of your Personal Information.
- You can ask us to rectify inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information.
- You can ask us to erase your Personal Information.
- You can ask us not to use your Personal Information for marketing.
- You can ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
- You can object to the processing of your Personal Information.
- You can ask that we transfer your Personal Information to another organisation or to you
- You can complain about our processing of your Personal Information to a supervisory authority; and
- To the extent that the legal basis of our processing of your Personal Information is consent, you can withdraw that consent.
These rights are subject to certain limitations and exceptions. You can learn more about the rights of data subjects here.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your Personal Information or your child’s Personal Information by sending us an email at email@example.com.
11. Changes to this policy
We may update this Policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website or Brand Sites. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this Policy.
If you do not agree to the changes or how we use your Personal Information, you should stop using our Website, Brand Sites or Services Your continued use of our services after any such updates take effect will constitute acknowledgement and (as applicable) acceptance of those changes.
We may but are not obliged to notify you of any significant changes to this Policy by email.
12. Our details
Telephone: +44 208 158 5552
Last Updated: July 2021